Across The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheet Rules and Layout

Go down

Character Sheet Rules and Layout Empty Character Sheet Rules and Layout

Post by Admin Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Please, copy the layout and post your filled in character sheets.

On Rank, you cannot be commander or doctor. You can be anything other than those, but nothing outranks the commander.

You can make up your race but please give notes about it, including distinguishing features, place(s) of origin, etc.

Name:

Race:

Distinguishing Features:

Height:

Weight:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Favorite Foods:

Favorite Drinks:

Favorite Locations:

Short Bio:

Admin
Admin

https://acrosstheuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet Rules and Layout Empty Re: Character Sheet Rules and Layout

Post by Admin Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Name: Nurse Rebecca DeMoray

Race: Human

Distinguishing Features: curvaceous form

Height: 5'

Weight: A lady never reveals her weight

Eye Color: hazel

Hair Color: Black

Favorite Foods: I love anything chocolate.

Favorite Drinks: Cold, sweet tea

Favorite Locations: I prefer frigid environments as I grew up on an outpost on one of Jupiter's coldest moons but I have grown to be very fond of ocean views and beachy planets.

Short Bio: I grew up on a moon of Jupiter. It had many names but we all just called it home. I received all of my formal nursing training from a school on the moon. My instructors always said that I had a caring side. For some reason, everyone in my outpost had a southern accent and I've got one, too. I also have that sweet, southern charm you read about in old Earth books. I've got a boyfriend back home. He's an engineer and I'm hoping to bring him to the Torpedo to stay with me while I help look after the crew. I am a pretty friendly person and I love playing games, growing flowers, trying new foods, exploring new places and more. Often, I volunteer to go on away missions.

Admin
Admin

https://acrosstheuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down